Sign in to follow this  
anishzute

Unable to make requests

Hey guys,

I've been using VOXATC for a while now and have had a pretty finnicky time with it. I often get fatal errors, traffic behaving weird, etc. But this all goes away after enabling/disabling a few times. One problem that has not gone away is my inability to make requests to the ATC. The program seems to understand me fine if I follow the prompts on screen; readbacks, initial contact, etc. are all working without problem. However, if I stray from the script, both in expert mode and regular, I keep getting the dreaded "last aircraft say again." I am a native American-English speaker with no heavy dialect and have run through the speech training countless times. I have a nice logitech USB headset as well. The manual says that at anytime during flight, I should be able to declare an emergency or make a request, but even if I follow the format in the manual word for word I get the same "say again" response.

Has anyone else experienced this problem/worked out a fix?

Best,
Anish

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, i experience the "last aircraft say again."  problem many times.

Some times not only happend to me, i see the atc telling "last aircraft say again."  to another IA aircraft.  amazing!

i do not why we have this problem. I  contact the voxatc support a few month ago (i provide log files also) about this problem. I never get a solution.