Sign in to follow this  
ooddoo

Wilco A320 Evolution - A/C does not follow route exactly

Hi!

I have a problem with the A320 Evolution.

I load the route as it's supposed to be and everything and take off and everything is under control.

Then when it comes to a turn, the a/c first banks too much left for example, then too much right to compensate, then too much left again to compensate again etc etc etc

Can anyone shed some light please?

Highly Appreciated!!

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Greetings,

I have the same problem but with the EVO Super Guppy (B733/4/5) Deluxe in P3D V3.2. was excited to see it come out on the market, and I have owned the Wilco PIC 737 for FS2004 and had merged it with the 50N model and flew it till the wheels fell off. :wink: Even in FS2004, the PIC 737 could lose control when the bank angle of a turn exceeded somewhere in the neighborhood of 15-20 degrees. Times like that I'd disengage the AP, manually complete the turn and get the heading on course for the next WP, went direct to that WP, re-engaged the AP and off we went. As I mentioned, it was uncommon but it happened.

Now, with the EVO Super Guppy (B733/4/5) in P3D, flying this aircraft's AP is quite unpredictable. I am at a loss and am close to putting this a/c in the hanger. I like to fly SWA's B733/4/5 flights, but that might have to give way to shelling out the $$$ to get the PMDG NGX and fly those instead.

I hope to get an answer for my problem as well, but am not holding my breath.  Wilco/Feelthere are not the best for support.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

EVO Super Guppy and the A320 Evolution are NOT feelThere products & had nothing to do with their development.

EVO Super Guppy and the A320 Evolution are NOT feelThere products & had nothing to do with their development.

Interesting comment regarding the Super Guppy ....the ft737c2.dll and ft737c2a.dll LegalCopyright section (viewed with CFF Explorer), the .air file, the title of each [fltsim.x] entry installed with the product in the aircraft.cfg, the credits section of the manual all indicate Feelthere.  Published and distributed by Wilco, correct. That's what the product description on my BMT Micro invoice reads. In the end, my references above to the product used the terms PIC and Wilco. The reference to feelthere was in regards to their support, not this product.

Now, if you can help with issues I am having with this aircraft not flying the programmed route (flying around programmed WPs) and deviating from the approach (EHSI and reality dont match(the EADI and what's "out the window")) I would be much obliged.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

correct .. the 737 PIC (released 10 years ago this March) and A320 vol 1 (released Feb. 2007) were developed by feelThere FOR Wilco.  Wilco then took ownership of the code and then, on their own, Wilco created the EVO products.  feelThere didn't even know about the EVO developments until their release.

Sign in to follow this