Sign in to follow this  
An226

Coexsistance Question

Hello,

I knew that the Coexistence issue was supposed to be fixed for FSX and FSX:SE on the same system with the update. However, I have a different situation. On my system I have FSX:SE and P3D V2.5. On FSX:SE I have the -200LRF and -300ER. I only have the -200LRF on P3D. I had a issue earlier where if i used the -300er in fsx and then tried to use the -200lr in p3d the p3d would ask me for the activation code again. My question is when you say coexistence issues are solved would this apply in my case if i downlioad the updates. I ended up buying P3D afer i got the -300er and then decieded i only need a -200LRF (and not buy the -300er for P3D). I didnt buy the -300er for p3d because my v2.5 doesnt model external camera but that i feel is a separate issue.

Thanks,

Austin Johnson

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My question is when you say coexistence issues are solved would this apply in my case if i downlioad the updates.

Coexistence issues aren't related to what you're seeing. Those are related to FSX and FSX:SE installs, specifically where the registry indicates that both simulators are in the same location (impossible). What you're seeing is more likely an issue of not having the SimConnect files installed (instructions are included in the zip file that the installer comes in).