Sign in to follow this  
swiesma

T2G VHHH + FTX Elevation

Hi guys,

I just bought VHHH and have this problem:

http://i.imgur.com/grNsjD2.jpg

Can somebody help me out here?

I guess it has to do with FTX / Elevation (I ran the elevation correction tool in FTX).

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Stefan

FTX Vector I take it you mean?  By looking at that screenshot, it doesn't seem big enough a difference to be vectors doing. Are you using a variant of the MyTraffic program for AI? If so be sure to remove any conflicting airport files with any addon scenery, in this case from your MyTraffic\Scenery folder BR2_VHHH.BGL  or any VHHH file from within that folder.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

FTX Vector I take it you mean?  By looking at that screenshot, it doesn't seem big enough a difference to be vectors doing. Are you using a variant of the MyTraffic program for AI? If so be sure to remove any conflicting airport files with any addon scenery, in this case from your MyTraffic\Scenery folder BR2_VHHH.BGL  or any VHHH file from within that folder.

Yes I am using MT6 and renamed the VHHH BGL file to *.bgl.passive... :-(

Hi guys, just wanted to bump this topic. I still have this problem and cannot figure out the reason :-(

Several of my FSDT locations, especially KDFW, do this as well. I've got something in progress and cannot check but I wouldn't be surprised in my VHHH looks the same as yours.  This is due to obsolete scenery design and shows up in later versions of P3D that use a better method of z-alignment. I've not found a cure..., I choose to ignore it. After all, the problem is usually not apparent from the cockpit and that is what matters.

Dan Downs KCRP

You are right, from the cockpit it's ok.

But the little GSX man, waving at me is stuck knee-deep in the tarmac :-D