Sign in to follow this  
Stofvel

A2A Skylane C182 and EZDock (vs 1.17) External Camera View Issue

I have checked out quite a few forums to see if I can resolve the EZDock External Camera View with the A2A C182. All other EZDock views are good including World Camera view, and I am aware that the A2A Walk Around Views are conflicting with the external EZDock view.

I am running FSX (SP2) with Windows 7 and all other aircraft I have, run fine with EZDock,  including RealAir Legacies (1 & 2), Duke and Turbine Duke although I had to delete some Camera views in the respective aircraft.cfg files to get the EZDock World views to work. All  aircraft from all FSX developers are running A-OK except the A2A. 

I recently purchased both the A2A C182 Skylane and the A2A  Piper Cherokee 180 and the problems are similar.

I attempted one solution for the C182 which was to move the EZDock Camera definition in the aircraft.cfg file to the top of the Camera Definitions list, identify this as CameraDefinition.0 and renumber the subsequent CameraDefinition.X files in sequence. Nothing was changed on CameraDefinition files 101,102...

The net result was that the C182 external view in EZDock was missing the front landing gear, but, as well, it was not the typical external view of the C182 aircraft, and indeed the walk-a-round view worked.

If anyone knows of a solution or a link to a proven solution, please let me know. 

Much appreciated. 

Stofvel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!