Sign in to follow this  
amanlulo

777 Liveries from Operations Centre

Hi,

is it possible to know the list of the liveries available to download from the Operation Centre?

Thanks for any help & regards,

Fulvio Arman

Fulvio Arman

If you have purchased and installed PMDG's T7, then you should have the Operation Center and the liveries should be inclusive. However, the last time the liveries was available to me, was when the T7 was first released. But since the updates to the T7 and OC, I lost access to all liveries. This is not the case for everyone but for some. I worked with PMDG's tech support but they were unable to resolve this, which troubles me. My main concern now is when I purchase V2 of the 747, and if the liveries are not available through the OC, this will be a huge problem?

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

If you have purchased and installed PMDG's T7, then you should have the Operation Center and the liveries should be inclusive. However, the last time the liveries was available to me, was when the T7 was first released. But since the updates to the T7 and OC, I lost access to all liveries. This is not the case for everyone but for some. I worked with PMDG's tech support but they were unable to resolve this, which troubles me. My main concern now is when I purchase V2 of the 747, and if the liveries are not available through the OC, this will be a huge problem?

If PMDG Product Support was unable to resolve Operations Center problems, then I suspect it was because you have a unique situation or configuration, or you didn't give them a chance.

is it possible to know the list of the liveries available to download from the Operation Centre?

I am not aware of an all inclusive list; however, all operators of both B77L and B77W variants are represented along with many fictional liveries. Additionally, any quality freeware livery such as from AVSIM library is also usable with the OC.

Dan Downs KCRP

If PMDG Product Support was unable to resolve Operations Center problems, then I suspect it was because you have a unique situation or configuration, or you didn't give them a chance.

Dan,

We spent quite a bit of time on it until THEY(PMDG) ran out of options, not me. But I was cool about it. I'm guessing we'll back to troubleshooting soon enough if I'm not able to get any 747 liveries.

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

Hi, thanks to all of you for your help. Well, I just took a look on some site and eventually found some - for me, at least - interesting texture; i.e. Alitalia and Swiss Air. I think all are compatible with P3D even if native for FSX.

Fulvio Arman

I think all are compatible with P3D even if native for FSX.

Right, liveries are liveries. Interchangeable between FSX and P3D; however, the PMDG products are different for FSX and P3D; two different products.

The PMDG liveries do include an Alitalia B77L (fictional) livery for you, the Goldstar liveries in the AVSIM library are pretty good and most interface well with the Operations Center way of tracking individual aircraft by tail number.

I suggest you set up your forum profile to automatically attach your full name on each post.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi, thanks to all of you for your help. Well, I just took a look on some site and eventually found some - for me, at least - interesting texture; i.e. Alitalia and Swiss Air. I think all are compatible with P3D even if native for FSX.

You are welcome. There are also tons of liveries in the Avsim library as well by some very talented  people.

Also, I should warn you that there is  zero tolerance for NOT signing your post. You should create a signature immediately if you want to get future support.

Troy Kemp

I didn't want to make any mistake, sorry. What's a signature?

See my name below? You can edit your profile and create one yourself.

Troy Kemp

I didn't want to make any mistake, sorry. What's a signature?

Tory Kemp shows you what a signature is and you set it up so that is done automatically. Try this - click on your user name in upper right corner, click on My Profile, click on Edit My Profile, click on Signature, in Edit Signature enter your first and last name, click save and your name will be on all of your posts.