Sign in to follow this  
Foreman

PMDG Operations Center has gone

Hi,

I installed the PMDG 777 a few month ago. The Operations Center was working very well. Today I wanted to start the Operations Center and it wasn't found on my computer! The folder "PMDG Operations Center " is away! The start menu entries for the operations center and the operations center updater are still there. It seems as the folder is deleted. I didn't delete it. It's not in the trash bin.

Nevertheless, is it possible to reinstall the operations center without deinstalling and installing the 777?

thx

Foreman

Do you have an antivirus that's possibly deleted it?

You should be able to just run the installer over the top of your installation and it'll bring back the operations centre without affecting anything else

My Norton Antivirus deleted mine on one occasion....i recovered it from quarantine..

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

My Norton Antivirus deleted mine on one occasion....i recovered it from quarantine..

Yeah, I'd been with Norton since the early DOS days but last year I got tired of taking the same executable out of quarantine multiple times, and ensuring that it was on my safe list, and trying to get help from Norton that I had enough. Been using Microsoft Security Essentials ever since, it works and it is free and recommended by folks that are a lot smarter than I.

Check your quarantine in Norton, or get rid of Norton.

You can reinstall the OC by running the PMDG 777-200LRF Base Package installer and selecting REPAIR unless you have a dual FSX/FSXSE installation, in which case you have to uninstall and reinstall.

Dan Downs KCRP