Sign in to follow this  
kelvinr

NZScenery Autogen version 2.0 Released!

Hi All,

Well, I am excited to advise that my latest Autogen Scenery for entire New Zealand has been released. Version 2.0.

Many improvements over the previous version have been achieved.

Higher accuracy of vegetation, roads and tracks now cutting through vegetation, overall higher variation of vegetation and enhancements to the building autogen.

I believe my scenery is the most accurate I have seen, put on top of photoreal scenery. The Coverage is second to none with the entire landscape covered by mostly vegetation and complimented with varying building density based on the location.

I am offering full support and ongoing updates to even further improve and resolve any issues that may exist.

With the many hundreds of thousands of square kilometres of covered terrain, you can surely now fly into your favourite airfield with accurate surrounding autogen.

Take a look over at my website for more information.

www.nzscenery.co.nz

Regards,

Kelvin