Sign in to follow this  
Arezki.ben

Kernelbase.dll Error, P3Dv3.2

Having updated objectflow on FTX CENTRAL , I have an error and P3D crash ! ( KERNELBASE.dll ) 

Name of the failing application Prepar3D.exe, the version: 3.2.2.16659, timestamp: 0x56d5aa12
Name of the failing module: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.162, timestamp: 0x56cd55ab
Code of exception: 0xc000041d
Gap of error: 0x000bdad8
ID of the failing process: 0x120c
The hour of the beginning of the failing application: 0x01d17c475d9badea
Access path(road) of the failing application: F:\Prepar3D v3.1 Professional Plus\Prepar3D.exe
Access path(road) of the failing module: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll
ID of report(relationship): 87e92eb9-b021-46b6-a23a-ebef5f06172f
Full name of packages weakening: 
ID of the relative application in package weakening: http: // cdn2.reverso.net/v130a/Static/IMG/butto n-speller-reverso-net_fr.gif

Having updated objectflow on FTX CENTRAL , I have an error and P3D crash ! ( KERNELBASE.dll )

According to the AVSIM CTD Guide:

Kernelbase.dll – No known fix but some have solved this problem by updating or reinstalling their video card drivers.  Scan your system for corrupt/missing files (click for how to).  Disable startup programs by opening the Run command on your computer and typing msconfig in the box.  When open, look at the Startup tab and disable all startups (they are all not needed for operation of your computer).

Since you just updated objectflow on FTX Central, expect this is the cause of your error.  Have your tried disabling objectflow in the dll.xml, save, and then run P3D to see if this fixes the problem.  If so, you have a corrupted dll.xml OR the update to objectflow did not happen and the old version is still there.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

According to the AVSIM CTD Guide:

Kernelbase.dll – No known fix but some have solved this problem by updating or reinstalling their video card drivers.  Scan your system for corrupt/missing files (click for how to).  Disable startup programs by opening the Run command on your computer and typing msconfig in the box.  When open, look at the Startup tab and disable all startups (they are all not needed for operation of your computer).

Since you just updated objectflow on FTX Central, expect this is the cause of your error.  Have your tried disabling objectflow in the dll.xml, save, and then run P3D to see if this fixes the problem.  If so, you have a corrupted dll.xml OR the update to objectflow did not happen and the old version is still there.

Best regards,

Thank you my P3D works again, but I have nothing touch I just restarted my computer !!! But if I modify something on P3D, and that I throw(launch) it again that puts me the same error, thus I am always obliged to restart the computer if I make a modification on P3D , While on P3D V3.1 even if I modify the dll.xml or P3D.cfg, never I have an error and I did not need to restart my computer every time

But if I modify something on P3D, and that I throw(launch) it again that puts me the same error, thus I am always obliged to restart the computer if I make a modification on P3D , While on P3D V3.1 even if I modify the dll.xml or P3D.cfg, never I have an error and I did not need to restart my computer every time

Must be something major wrong with P3Dv3.2.  Glad you are able to fix your problem by restarting your computer.  When something is not installed properly in P3D, all kinds of problems exist.  Sometimes something as simple as starting P3D with administrative privileges will fix a problem. It could be a bad driver too.  At least P3Dv3.2 works properly.  It's just the addons that are not working properly or that's how I read your statement (obliged to restart the computer if I make a modification on P3D).  Not sure what you mean by modification.  Installing an addon or modifying the P3D.cfg?  Many addons are not compatible with P3D and you have to manually install in hopes it will work as the developer has not issued a new installer for that product.  If you move your dll.xml to a temporary folder and restart P3D, this will usually fix most problems.  It's just that you have to find out what module in that P3D.dll is bad and causing the problem if you do not have anymore errors.  Good luck!

Best regards,

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10