Sign in to follow this  

Some years ago I purchased all three aircraft for FS9.  I now use FSX exclusively and am thinking about using them again.  Is it possible to simply download the FSX versions or is it necessary to pay for them again?  I understand they are already virtually compatible with a small patch.  Thank you for any help.

Don't know about having to purchase again...I was in FSX at the start.

Can tell you don't expect all the fun stuff to work in FSX...it just doesn't.  When I saw that a lot of the extra's didn't work, I contacted them and they offered to refund my money but I said no...it's still the best DC-3/C-47/R4D out there...just missing some of the "entertainment" extra's.  I also found that when I went to DX-10 the VC would go into crazy patterns.  Fixed that by turning off the Anti-Aliasing...then works ok.

Good Luck.

Garry Lundberg

That doesn't sound good.  Based on what you say, I don't see how they would charge instead of just giving a free download for that and B25.  There's an FSX free small patch for each but it would be marginally better having a more solid FSX product.  Certainly not worth paying again for the same thing.