Sign in to follow this  

Is REX, FTX, and ASN Compatible

Hi, so at the moment, my FSX:SE graphics textures are really bad even with FTX Global installed, so I decided to just get a few things to help with my graphics and weather. So along with FTX (which has helped somewhat) I would like to get REX Texture Direct And Soft Clouds Bundle, but with my past experience in trying to install REX Essentials+ OD, I am a little hesitant to install this, but I will give it a try. And I want to install it alongside Active Sky Next for my weather. So I am just wondering if they are all compatible with each other or what settings I should use on one of the products. Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, so at the moment, my FSX:SE graphics textures are really bad even with FTX Global installed, so I decided to just get a few things to help with my graphics and weather. So along with FTX (which has helped somewhat) I would like to get REX Texture Direct And Soft Clouds Bundle, but with my past experience in trying to install REX Essentials+ OD, I am a little hesitant to install this, but I will give it a try. And I want to install it alongside Active Sky Next for my weather. So I am just wondering if they are all compatible with each other or what settings I should use on one of the products. Thanks!

Yes all compatible and REX4 loads theme changes way faster than Essentials - like pretty much instant - worth every penny