Sign in to follow this  
BamaKevin

I need help with Mesh install.

Ok so I have Fs Global Mesh Ftx version. I had this installed in v2 no problems. I have been trying to install this in v3.0 3.1 and now 3.2. I have tried download version and I also have the download version sent to me on DVDs from FSS and downloaded the installer for version 3. I unzip the package and try to install but when installer is done I only get around 4 to 11gb on install. I know is supposed to be around 22gb. I have plenty of space on the drive I am installing on. I used Winzip Winrar and 7 zip to extract zip files. I used download managers like GetRight and Internet Download Manager. I used the DVDs to load the bin files and extract the v3 installer and I still get same result that way (4 to 11gb). I don't know what I am missing or doing wrong. Help is needed. Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you still have it installed from a previous p3d version by any chance? Anywhere on the system at all? I installed my Global Mesh to it's own folder outside of any FS, then I just add it to P3d. It's worked great like that for almost 3 years and probably 4 installs of the various P3d variants during that time.

No I don't. Wish I did but I had to wipeout everything after a experience with Windows 10.

I tried again last night using winrar to unzip and ran installer as admin. My install was 5.13gb. I don't get it.