Sign in to follow this  
ecasalduero

777: Op. Center not display option for download Liveries

Today, 2016/03/26, I buyed the 777-200 for P3D. All seems OK ( I have flayed the 777 for FSX) but the Op. Center not display the option for download liveries.

The versión of P3D is v2.5, the path for is C:/P3Dv2.5 and my OS is Windows 10

And the 737 for P3D is also wrong in Op. Center: said me the 737 is in the FSX versión (in red)

Adn the best thing is that with the Migration Tool Activated, the Op. Center ¡Works perfectly!

Please any help?

¡Thank you in advance!

Emilio Casalduero

Adn the best thing is that with the Migration Tool Activated, the Op. Center ¡Works perfectly!

It really doesn't though. You should remove the Migration Tool and remove any false entries that it puts in there. The EMT's sole purpose is to trick your computer into thinking programs are there that aren't there. Since our Ops Center is supposed to support all of them, I don't think you can fault it for getting confused when your computer is reporting that programs are there that aren't really there.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you Kyle,

But the problema is not EMT.

I have utilized EMT for scenery pourposes not planes.

I have deinstalled both 737 (P3D) and 777 (P3D)

After reinstall 737 (P3D) Op. Center beguin normal and show 737 P3D highlaited. After that Op Center inform that a update exist. If you run this update Op. Center not work and inform that the versión of 737 P3D is a versión for FSX

After reinstall 777 (P3D) [i buyed this today] Op. Center dont´work.

Thank you

But the problema is not EMT.

It absolutely is though. The EMT puts entries in your registry that are false. Since the Ops Center uses the registry to find which sims you have installed to check for the installation of our aircraft in those sims, it's extremely important that the registry doesn't have any false entries, otherwise our registry lookup is going to result in some weird behavior...primarily because you've used the EMT to put weird entries in the registry.

I have utilized EMT for scenery pourposes not planes.

Doesn't matter. The EMT puts the false entries in the registry regardless of what you use it for. I've been doing this for a little while. Might want to trust me on this one...

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you very much Kyle.

This is the first problema I have with EMT.

If you know apps for delete the fake entries please inform me.

I deinstalled EMT,737 and 777. But the situation is the same. 

Emilio Casalduero