Sign in to follow this  
slip-stream

Few questions on setup. PMDG 737 NGX

1. Set any weather theme unless using AI Aircraft? I have no idea what AI aircraft means.

2. My configuration page does not save changes. I no longer use track ir but the tick boxes are always checked when I go back to the page, and I receive an annoying dos page that keeps pinging and looking for track ir. I have even uninstalled track ir software.

3. Unable to assign a button on my saitek yoke for live camera views.

4. Do I start opus before, or after starting FSX SE?

Thanks in advance.

Keith Sandford.

Hi,

1. AI = Artificial Intelligence, just the traffic the sim generates.

2. This can only mean you are either not clicking OK or the software cannot save the FSISERVERCFG file. Have you install OpusFSI in its own root folder (e.g. C:\OpusFSI)? Have you stepped through the Getting Started Guide and hence set your sharing and security permissions with the Everyone group added? Do you have an Anti virus program active blocking the file update?

3. See the LC manual. Have you got the controller enabled in the sim? OpusFSI is an external program and acts only on SimConnect button and key events generated by the sim, these can only be generated by the sim if the controller is enabled.

4. It's up to you but I manually start after running the sim. See the GS and User Guide for options.

Make sure you have carefully stepped through the GS Guide and installed OpusFSI in its own root folder as recommended.

Stephen :-)