Sign in to follow this  
The777Flyer

K57 Tarkio. MO. Close to release

Hello,

first of all I present myself, I'm Marc, Founder of Aviana Simulation and I work with a friend, Stepahane (Aka. EthnicFSX) we are both french and new to scenery developpement :) We are developing for FSX, FSX-SE and P3D V1/2/3.

We finally started Tarkio, MO and it is now in Beta :) Eestimated Release Date, end on this month (if all goes well)

V-Aviation also started a give Away for it ;)https://v-aviation.net/win-copy-tarkio-missouri-aviana-simulations-upon-release/

821741TarkioAS20.jpg

808343TarkioAS23.jpg

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/tarkio-mo.436830/page-2

I also have a (personal)  project but I don't have enough data for it, tell me if its better to open another topic, (if yes, where): Need pictures for Let410 UVP E20 (EFIs) (I will waybe do the other variants later if I'm able to do the 1st one), I have a friend who is working on the external model for now :)

Anyway, tell me what do you think about this :)

Regards,

ASim

Looks really good, will it blend with Orbx scenery? Maybe you can do KMSO next??

Thx, its should work with global (from a Betatester report)

KMSO looks nive, unfortunately, we already have plans for the next ones, but I add it to the List anyway ;)

greetings,

Marc

Looks really good, will it blend with Orbx scenery? Maybe you can do KMSO next??

Starting KMSO soon :) (still exploring the airport on Google Earth and interned pictures), you can help with pictures if you have :)

• Upvote 1