Sign in to follow this  
blue2

FranceVFR Bretagne

Don't know if this is the correct forum for my question but here goes:-

I've just installed FRANCEVFR Bretagne Vol 1 and have an instant CTD every time I fly near the coast/border with this area or load a flight at any of the airports. The scenery appears and then CTD!

I already have FRANCEVFR Upper and Lower Normandy, Picardie and Calais installed with no problems. I've checked every possible avenue for corrupt ADE files, traffic files, duplication but can find nothing wrong. Has anyone had trouble with this area?

Their own forum site is not helpful as I only get a answer from my queries in French, s'il vous plait!

I've tried altering Scenery Library layers - no joy,  merde!

Computer specs:-

Intel i5-2500K @ 3.30GHz Sandy Bridge
MSI Z77A-G45 Motherboard
8GB DDR3 Ram
MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
500GB Hybrid SSD Hard drive (main), secondary 500GB HDD,  third backup 320 GB HDD

Windows 7 Home 64bit

Any ideas, please?

Nige

There are compatibility issues with autogen between France VFR and Orbx sceneries.  Perhaps you have Global and or EUlandclass installed ?  Though you have stated that other FVFR are working fine, so maybe I am barking up the wrong tree.

Know what you mean about their forums.  Very little support for the non French speakers, that's why I never purchased beyond FS9 sceneries many years ago.  Great shame really, very nice scenery.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

I don't have Global and or EUlandclass installed just the UK VFR Photo sceneries and MegaSceneryEarth sceneries of Ireland, Belgium and The Netherlands. What I forgot to mention was that I operate P3D v2.6 in my first post, A bit remiss of me!

The FRANCEVFR Bretagne Nord Vol 1 was designed for P3D and installed with Estonia Migration tool enabled which I used for the other FRANCEVFR sceneries and they work and the scenery is  use, its just getting a bit frustrating that this area of France is not working.

And how do I do that, captain bligh? when I cannot log in to the forum site as it prevaricates with pages turning to French on me and refuses to let me log on or register!!

"Bon de sang merde!!"