Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zmak

Great news & Bad news

2 posts in this topic

First the great, after not being able to use LINDA for a year or so due to touch screen conflicts I gave it another shot and a there was a HID pop up that said my touchscreen was identified so I was able to program the pmdg 777 and works great with the touch screen active :-)

Bad news is no other profile will work. The commands work ok on the Linda screen but nothing works in the planes with or without the touch screen enabled. Any ideas as to what may have happened?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First the great, after not being able to use LINDA for a year or so due to touch screen conflicts I gave it another shot and a there was a HID pop up that said my touchscreen was identified so I was able to program the pmdg 777 and works great with the touch screen active :-)

Bad news is no other profile will work. The commands work ok on the Linda screen but nothing works in the planes with or without the touch screen enabled. Any ideas as to what may have happened?

Good news then. For me to help you with the bad can you follow the fault reporting guidelines under http://www.avsim.com/topic/453538-linda-problem-and-fault-diagnosis-guidance-please-read/ and report the results under the LINDA Support sub forum rather than here. I can track it and help you from there.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0