Sign in to follow this  
farid

cockpit frame rate!

Hi

it sounds strange but when i am inside the cockpit my frame rate is seems to me locked at 20fps,when outside going to 50 or more

,this is high eng pc,i have yesterday 40 inside the cockpit!,i have no idea how something like that happened to me,

any idea please?

thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Which plane? The HD textures can take a big toll on FPS, however 30 seems quite high

In my opinion HD textures of the aircraft (exterior)  have not such a huge impact on the FPS as generally supposed.

Farid is talking about low FPS  IN the VC and high FPS seeing the aircraft from outside.

For years I am experimenting with textures and their impact on the FPS.

HD textures for the exterior of the plane have not really a big impact on the FPS.

Lots of avionics AND HD texturising of the VC can be killing indeed.

The power of the PC , its configuration and its video-sytem and many other things can give very different results even when testing the same aircraft.

No need to say there will be a huge difference in results when flying under different conditions.
Complexity of scenery, different weather conditions , its all part of the game.

Farid is talking of different results  with the same aircraft.

Was it on the same airport, with the same weather, the same season/time of the day?

Which plane? The HD textures can take a big toll on FPS, however 30 seems quite high

In my opinion HD textures of the aircraft (exterior)  have not such a huge impact on the FPS as generally supposed.

Farid is talking about low FPS  IN the VC and high FPS seeing the aircraft from outside.

For years I am experimenting with textures and their impact on the FPS.

HD textures for the exterior of the plane have not really a big impact on the FPS.

Lots of avionics AND HD texturising of the VC can be killing indeed.

The power of the PC , its configuration and its video-sytem and many other things can give very different results even when testing the same aircraft.

No need to say there will be a huge difference in results when flying under different conditions.

Complexity of scenery, different weather conditions , its all part of the game.

Farid is talking of different results  with the same aircraft.

Was it on the same airport, with the same weather, the same season/time of the day?

Hi

its already fixed,i have 50 fps inside same cockpit again!

that was related to the lock to frame rate inside XPN ,since my last tweak between the option mentioned and vertical sync at Geforce control panel untile achieve best result ,

thanks for your reply as always