Sign in to follow this  
carm

Black instruments

I had to redownload my 747X v2 from my account.   I have the A/C okay but, it is dead.  All panel gauges are black and the entire A/C system seems dead.

Help Please.       CJ :smile:

747x v2 is not out. So you couldn't have redownloaded it from your account.

A dead aircraft is usually the result of activation issues or pirated software. Send PMDG a support ticket and they will look into it for you.

Full names are required on the forums.

• Upvote 1

I had to redownload my 747X v2 from my account. I have the A/C okay but, it is dead. All panel gauges are black and the entire A/C system seems dead.

Help Please. CJ

You didn't say which version of FSX you are using.  If it's Steam you need to install all the legacy simconnect.dlls and possibly do some other tweaks.

747x v2 is not out. So you couldn't have redownloaded it from your account.

I think they are now calling the upcoming 747 version 3 as in the past they sometimes referred to the FS9 version as version 1 and the existing FSX version as version 2.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2