Sign in to follow this  
solvair

Conflict between Clearance and Ground frecuencies at LEBB

in LEBB frecuencies Ground and Clearance/Delivery are the same: 121.700. Tune that frecuency, ask for clearance, receipt data, readback correct...so...I want to contact Ground to ask Pushback and engine start, but only receive the request "contact Ground on 121.7". I tried retune, I have also requested frequency change to Grnd... but does not work. I can't go on...without cheating

Regards

This just worked for me.

After getting clearance and doing the readback, had to switch to tower and request Taxi.  Then tower sent me to Ground and when I set 121.7, Ground answered.

Working on a fix for these dual controller frequencies.  They keep popping up, but changing to a different freq and requesting the one you really want usually works for now.

Dave

This just worked for me.

After getting clearance and doing the readback, had to switch to tower and request Taxi.  Then tower sent me to Ground and when I set 121.7, Ground answered.

take note. I'll try.