Sign in to follow this  
captain_adf

Simulate ferry flight

Hey captains!

I have the legacy fs2crew for ngx and will be buying reboot just as soon as I'm back in the sim this summer. Does anyone know if you can simulate a ferry flight, I.e. a flight with no passengers?

I love the ngx but I'm a freight dog at heart and I prefer my airplanes without whining meatbags! Are there any options in reboot to enhance the realism of a ferry flight that doesn't have passengers on board?

Cheers!

Andrew Farmer

My flight sim blog: Fly, Farmer, Fly!

Hey captains!

I have the legacy fs2crew for ngx and will be buying reboot just as soon as I'm back in the sim this summer. Does anyone know if you can simulate a ferry flight, I.e. a flight with no passengers?

I love the ngx but I'm a freight dog at heart and I prefer my airplanes without whining meatbags! Are there any options in reboot to enhance the realism of a ferry flight that doesn't have passengers on board?

Cheers!

Hi Andrew,

In Reboot, you would just set the OPS option to MILITARY and that will suppress the FA.

That should do the trick for your ferry flight simulation.

Best,