Sign in to follow this  
Dylanvessey88

auto gen scenery in water, roads etc.

Hi everyone,

I've had ftx global, vector and openlc Europe for a while now, and never had this issue but one day I went on FSX and I was on approach into Faro when i noticed there was auto gen scenery everywhere including the ocean! I can't remember if I did anything to cause this issue but I'm thinking it's something to do with orbx.

so does anyone know how to solve this problem or could someone post a fresh terrain.cfg as I think mine is corrupt.

many thanks,

Dylan  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had auto gen all over the Bahamas because Vectot shifted the islands! That plus finding countless roads with their traffic crossing runways means I uninstalled Vector from my system.

I had auto gen all over the Bahamas because Vectot shifted the islands! That plus finding countless roads with their traffic crossing runways means I uninstalled Vector from my system.

yeah I've done a reinstall of all my ftx products but the problem persists! 

If you have the same problem after uninstall and re-install, the problem might be in your Windows registry, it may need to be cleaned as well.  Personally, I hate digging into the registry, although I have done it.  The problem with Windows Registry is you have to know what to search for and usually there are a LOT of entries.

Other than code from your FTX products being written poorly, I have a question.  Are you overclocking your computer, and if so, what CPU, motherboard and RAM are you using [and how much RAM on the motherboard]?

Hi Dan,

Going through all the registries seems like quite a pain! And I haven't over clocked my computer but here are my specs anyway if this is any help:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 processor

Clock Frequency: 3.4GHz

Graphic: Intel® HD

Memory size: 4GB

Memory Type: DDR3 1600 MHz

Touch Screen: No

Graphic details:

Intel® HD Graphics 4600

Could some at least post/ send me a link to a fresh terrain.cfg, that seemed to work for other people.

The scenerys g tying annoying now