Sign in to follow this  
bigsky10

Carenado Lighting

I have some of my carenado with A2A shock wave lights.  They are brighter and look nice.  I know Carenado lights are built into the programing and when you add shock wave lights you have try and place them in the right location.  My question, is there any way to increase the brightness of the stock light instead of using add on lights programs?  

Thanks

Bigsky10

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have some of my carenado with A2A shock wave lights.  They are brighter and look nice.  I know Carenado lights are built into the programing and when you add shock wave lights you have try and place them in the right location.  My question, is there any way to increase the brightness of the stock light instead of using add on lights programs?  

Thanks

Bigsky10

Not officially. One of the later models had a quirk with the bright lights that Carenado never addressed that I know off. It had some combination of using the keyboard L key when the Landing light switch was on or something like that. Anyway, there was a considerable difference in the brightness of the landing lights. It may have been the Phenom 300. I will look back and see if I can find some notes.

Yep, take a look at this. This is the Phenom 300.

Ray

Landing Lights comparison_1024.jpg