Sign in to follow this  
Seria17hri11er

Anyone have a EZCA profile with effects for a fighter jet?

Hello,

Does anyone have a EZCA profile with effects for a fighter jet?  I haven't been able to find anything anywhere.

Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,

Does anyone have a EZCA profile with effects for a fighter jet?  I haven't been able to find anything anywhere.

Thanks.

I don't have any jet fighter profiles but you can build yours using another aircraft as template. I would warn you that exterior effects are not working with my EZDOK software and at this point I don't know if its global or if the problem resides on my part. The external views and camera effects are only working if I am on the effect edit mode. Interior cameras and effects are working good though.

Cheers,

Luís

Yes, I am aware I can build it, but the effects...They take a lot of time to tweak and get right, for each specific aircraft type. If you've set them up for a heavy jetliner, then you can use them on another jetliner. Set them up for a Piper Cherokee, then that will probably work good on a 182 and other GA of similar size.

Yes, I am aware I can build it, but the effects...They take a lot of time to tweak and get right, for each specific aircraft type. If you've set them up for a heavy jetliner, then you can use them on another jetliner. Set them up for a Piper Cherokee, then that will probably work good on a 182 and other GA of similar size.

I only have As buses, Twin Otter Extended and A2A Comanche profiles and they all are at WIP stages so I'm afraid I am not much of a help. Do you confirm the issue regarding outside camera effects not working unless you enter edit mode?

Regards,

Luís

Ok, thanks for the info.  I haven't played with the outside cameras enough; I'm not sure if the effects are working right.  I am in V2.5.