Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Bay Area Bridges.zip by Mike Mahat

Wow, this is another amazing add-on. For years I've wanted realistic SF bay area bridges and here they are--all of them. Incredible stuff. So happy I "discovered" this. Go get it now!JS

Guest JTEK99

Couldn't agree more. I've had the last two versions of Mike's Bridges and they truly are fantastic. I drive over a few of these bridges every week in 'real life' and love marveling at Mike's attention to detail on them.If you're a San Francisco Bay Area resident, they're a must have.I can also recommend John Townsend's 'Moffett Field - Hangar One', an awesome rendition of one of those mammoth hangar buildings outside Mountain View. Another nice piece of scenery to round out your Bay Area motif.

Yeah, you are so right. I lived in SF/Marin for about 16 years and the Mahat renditions are very close to life. He's done great work on the San Mateo bridge so that approaches in 28R/L are now more realistic than ever.JS

I'll check out Hanger One too. Appreciate the tip, thanks!JS

I can also give a big recommendation for Mike's new bridges. Having grown up flying around the Bay area these are a must if you sim there. I just finished a really beautiful tour taking off from San Rafael and cruising down past all the bridges at 200' in the SR20, then topping it off flying through the old Blimp hangers at Moffet Field... will have to check out John Townsend's scenery to enhance this area.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

I cannot find the Townsend scenery here or at flightsim.com Simviation has it but it loaded scripts on my browser and is screwing it up!The things we do for FS......!JS

Do any of you see an "incomplete road" going onto the Golden Gate Bridge? What's wrong with mine if I see it?