Sign in to follow this  
jjaycee1

SimStarter NG loads flight

I have had to redo some Profiles but i cannot get SimStarter to stop loading a flight. I want the sim to open up on the Scenario page but SimStarter is opening P3D and loading a flight. My previous Profiles were set where although i had entered into SStarter a default flight it would open P3D on the Scenario page with my default flight airport in the Scenario page. I have ticked for Show scenario in the SStarter General settings, but when I click on my profile shortcut it changes the P3D cfg to show this.

[uSERINTERFACE]
SHOW_SCENARIO_WINDOW=0

I have tried changing the SHOW_SCENARIO_WINDOW=0 to SHOW_SCENARIO_WINDOW=1and saving but SStarter keeps changing it to 0 again.
What part of my Profile do I need to change to ensure that P3D via SStarter does not start loading a flight and that I get onto the Scenario page opening up?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is the forum for SIMstarter Freeware. Please switch to the official Aerosoft Forum. I hope for your understanding that I can't give support on different platforms.

The key of your question is the checkbox "Show simulator startup screen".  :smile: