Sign in to follow this  
Victoroos

Turn off taxi lights at runway entry procedure and on during clean up

HI

Seeing as I fly for the KLM (royal dutch virtual), as part of the SOP, they turn of the taxi lights.

I was wondering wether this could be an option in an update, because now, during the entry I sometimes forget this"weirdness" in their SOP /point system and get a deduction.

vkr

Victor

Victor Roos

That would be SOP 1, at least. that si the one closes to the KLM one :)

Victor Roos

That would be SOP 1, at least. that si the one closes to the KLM one :)

Okay, I can add that to the next update (the runway entry flow mod).  Adding options is easy.

But I think the FO already turns on the taxi light during his after landing flow in SOP1?

Okay, I can add that to the next update (the runway entry flow mod).  Adding options is easy.

But I think the FO already turns on the taxi light during his after landing flow in SOP1?

Yes, that is correct, however he also does it during the landing procedures (twice).. and that isn't in the SOP.

Sorry for the delayed reply :S

Victor Roos

Yes, that is correct, however he also does it during the landing procedures (twice).. and that isn't in the SOP.

Sorry for the delayed reply :S

Victor Roos