Sign in to follow this  
warning23

Wilco airbus deluxe

Im having some issues with this addon.

1.-I believe i have updated correctly the airac database since new stars and sids are now present, how can i check the airac on the fms and what page?

2.- When selecting an ils and activating approach phase the appropiate freq and final approach cpurse wont get set in the rad nav page.

I have to set the freq myself along with the final approach course, in the real thing this doesnt happen and is automatically selected when approach phase is activated.

3.-In the windows configurator it will only let me change the pax load and cargo load,how can i change the fuel,load?

4.-I still havent practiced engine failures or engine fires but the buttons in the overhead dont seem to be active. Will this addon simulate proper emergencies??

I did an mcc course with joc in a level d sim and it had x-plane10. Should i switch to this flight sim and which addon if i want the real thing??

The aerosoft is not an option since im using multimonitor and that product lacks basic 2d panels

The flightsimlabs a320 isnt either since god knows when they will release it after working on it for 4 years.

Thanks in advance

Ok so looking all over the internet i have fixed point 2, it required a service pack fom wilcos webpage.

Point 1 is also fixed but now when introducing the star it wont draw it properly in the fmgc. This only happens with european stars, i have tried US stars both normal and rnv and it is laout properly in the fmgc and the ND. NOT EUROPE.

Sids work properly all around.

Any ideas?

As far as the nav data goes, there is absolutely no difference between the coding of US and European STARs. How about providing an example that is giving you problems?

DJ

very well, i will try to make some screenshots.

And i am ashamed to say that that ialso solved issue number 3 since this can be done directly through fsx menu. I have to pay more attention.

You don't have to make a screenshot - just give me an airport and STAR.

DJ