Sign in to follow this  
ellery21

FSX Blue Angels

Hello

My name is Daniel Ellery.

I am looking to put together a version of the Blue Angels with FSX:SE.

I have an application form for you to fill out if interested.

Basic requirements:

1. Must own FSX:SE

2. Must own a mic.

3. Must have a decent computer.

4. Must have decent internet connection.

Here is the application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ztpLK4Yb8Wis_Z9XRNtkTqdYpiJnX2zqUHFpj-z5mUM/viewform?c=0&w=1

Please fill out to your best ability.

I will take as many applicants as possible.

Thank you for your interest

Good luck in your venture, Daniel! and WELCOME!

I don't know how to go about setting up a virtual aerobatic team, but if I may offer a little criticism, if only to throw some ideas for you to think about?

I believe you'd need consistency of setup for each member of the team surely? Would it not make sense for each member to run identical hardware? No use me using a Thrustmaster HOTAS X when you're using a Saitek X52 etc. etc.

I'm not saying it's not possible to fly formation using different setups, but you're trying to copy aerobatics where the planes are 3-5 feet apart (sometimes!).

You might have to define a few things more precisely - what is a decent internet connection and what is a decent PC? Do you not need headphones as well as a mic? I would think each member has to use the same F-18 model configured the same way - you'd need to decide on that if you haven't already.

Anyway, I wish you well.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Thank you so much for the recommendations.

I just put this post out here to see how many people would be interested, and then I would go from there.

Thanks again!