Sign in to follow this  
lopentan

change course and too slow 2.0.0.29

Hi, ihave 2 big problems:

- the charge of routes sid, stars, appr is too slow now.

-fying in ifr Atc said thah i am out of course and change me heading but never said again to change again to my course. I am in course and change always near aproach. Others version works fine.

las flight:

LGAV PIKA1E PIKAD UL53 KRK/N0462F400 UL995 TIGRA UT75 EKTOL UL995 TEA UZ803 LAT LAT1D  ( RATIR) LIRF

When you change the flight plan to add an approach, you should NOT press the File button.  Only the Validate button.  ATC will update its own version of the flight plan.

This sometimes causes ATC to tell you are off course if the route has changed because of the STAR or approach assignment.

The slowness of the Approach, STARs and SIDs to come up depends on the data being loaded and will vary quite a bit.

Try updating to 200.30.  I don't know that it will speed things up, but it is the latest version.

Dave

Thanks Dave i am a little confuse about when is neened to push file buttom, beacause i didn´t change the Flight plan. I will tyry again in 200.30

i take data form ssd and this 2 last versions whan add and star. sid, appr take about 2 min for each, the previus versions was more fast.

Thanks a lot.