Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanP

Captain Sim Herk Investment

Guest Darren Howie

Its very usable in its current state and seems like a really nice representation of the Herc.It has some niggles but is in a far better state than say the 727 when it was released which was a disaster and never fixed.This has far fewer problems and is far more complex.I'd imagine it will also get fixed as CS have some serious addon work to come for the C130 and if these original release problems are not fixed they will be pushing it uphill to sell any of the others.But it is very usable and has no show stoppers.Its a bit pricey but no more than dinner on the town.Darren

Guest JIMJAM

Well their prices may never fall and its anyones guess if they will release any patches or even a forum.That said, I am having a blast with the Herc and just finished up some wonderful flights from Key West in the Coast Guard version. This has all the making of being a classic but I will tell you up front. The interior sounds are some of the worst Ive ever heard,freeware or payware. Im considering uploading my own which I have custom made.

Guest crabster

>Should I buy now or wait?I'll tell ya my opinion (not worth much probably: if they release a service pack fixing the issues being reported, then I WILL BUY IT.

I love that username for some reason, its entertainingJIMJAM Thats coolJIMJAMIts fun to say LOL. And yes I got no life LOL

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest JIMJAM

It wasnt by choice but it stuck. When I flew, a linemen started calling me JIMJAM.I ask why and he said my name is Jim and the monkey that was on the cartoon SpeedRacer was named JIMJAM.Never checked but there so goes the story.

Guest JIMJAM

Heck Im already here so... FPS on my high end rig are no better or worse than the PMDGs and Level Ds. Been flying nighttime sorties on the Coastguard version and all I can say is the vr pit lighting and overall feel is amazing.

Guest IanP

My FPS are down a bit on other aircraft, but with all the eyecandy I'm not surprised. It's perfectly usable.Ian P.