Sign in to follow this  
Clorix

PTA - Lights have black centers when using Curves shader set to Luma

Thanks for this PTA tool!  It seems to be pretty powerful for getting things to look good!

The only issue I seem to have with it is when I have the Curves custom shader enabled with the mode set to 0 (Luma), all the lights in the sim have black centers in them.  Is this because of something like over-exposure, or is it something to do with the shader?  In the daytime, it affects the sun as well.  At night, all my Orbx street lights have this black center in them.  It's MUCH more noticeable when you're close to the lights (when landing, for example) and it's really distracting.

See images here:  http://imgur.com/a/YH6a4

I know some might say just disable the Curves shader, but I like the contrast it provides, hence why I'm using it in Luma mode (it's the default mode for it, anyway).

Thanks in advance for help!

It seems a problem with Curves custom shader in PTA. It needs bug fix in next release, I think.

Thank you, Cody, for feedback!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.