Sign in to follow this  
freded

Issues with the Phenom 100 and P3D v.3.35

A couple of minor issues with the Phenom 100 and P3D v.3.35

After reinstalling this aircraft via Migration Tool (and being able to start the engines and have correct interior views), I have noticed the following:-

1. I keep seeing this message: "Flying Tip. Your fuel level is critically low in the selected tank. Automatic refill is available now. To complete this action, press: CTRL + X". Checking the fuel level on the MFD shows plenty of fuel - certainly not "critically low"! Not that important but irritatingly distracting...

2. When I open the GFD Mode Controller (Shift  + 3) the window opens correctly but is completely nonfunctional. I've checked in FSX with the Phenom 100 and the GFD Mode Controller works perfectly. Has anyone else encountered this problem and (better still!) found the answer?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In my case, I do not even get the middle PFD working, as this plane is somehow missing the "avionics master" key. Whatever I do, clicking on "ENT" only activates the middle PFD for a second, then it turns back to the startup screen. Selecting "ready for taxi" however works, but this only means that somewhere is something missing, no idea. Sadly, because of this, this plane is now useless for me...