Sign in to follow this  
Victor Ortiz

op center not connecting to partioned drive

I reinstalled FSX Acceleration to a partitioned drive.   Planes work fine there, but the ops center is not connecting.  It just spins, saying, " loading settings".  I see the ops center is in the C drive, but FSX is in the H drive.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the 737 NGX, as well as the op center, three times now and still cannot find a way to get the  I've looked around, but I'm not finding any previous examples on this.   Please advise.

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

The OC should install to your Programs(86) directory under a PMDG folder. It doesn't care where the simulator is installed, as long as your registry contains the correct install path. This I suspect is the problem. Run the registry repair tool (as admin) available free from Flight1.

Also, there is an OC log file that is helpful in troubleshooting, as well as an OC manual.  The log file should be in the appData\Roaming PMDG folder.

By the way, PMDG requests full names on all posts..... your screen name might be your name but that's not what they ask for.

Dan Downs KCRP

Will I have to uninstall and reinstall....   as it stands now, it still sits there spinning....   How is the name thing by the way....

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

How is the name thing by the way....

Its  a  rule in this  part of the forum that you need  to add  your  full name  to  each post,  failure  could result  in your  posts  being  deleted.  Simple  way  to do it  is  to add  it  to your  signature block 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thank you....  at any rate, the registry software had no effect, neither did uninstalling and reinstalling the plane (making sure I deleted all the files that were not uninstalled by the system.)

Victor Ortiz

Send  in a support ticket  in sure they will get  ot  fix  for  you,  if you havnt    been there  before  you need  to register first  since  its  a different  account  than  in the forums

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg