Sign in to follow this  

Not so quick GoFlight Interface Tool Tutorial Part I of III

This is my first tutorial so bear with me.  I recorded in 4K but realized many users maybe running at lower resolutions making it very difficult to see the text ... as such I scaled the screen making it larger and hopefully readable for 1080p or higher (but it does leave areas cropped out).

I'll be doing two more parts covering more advanced topics and will release those at a later date.  Hopefully there is enough here to get people started or at least pointed in the right direction.

This video is primarily for GoFlight device owners.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob, I don't know how to begin to thank you for this tutorial. I've been struggling with these devices for over a week now and you've brought much needed clarity to the situation. I'm anxiously awaiting the next one. Thanks so very much.

Robert

I am very happy about this tutotial, too. So far, I have started several times to learn the handling of the tool, but wasn't successful. Now, I am going for it again, and so far I am confident to make it although I am not an IT guy. Thank you very much for this huge effort! 

Regarding the resolution: I have a curved monitor with 3840x1440 resolution. So I can read the GIT windows with some effort (going very close to the screen). Of course I would appreciate, if parts II and III are published in a more reader friendly resolution of the GIT windows. 

Many thanks again!

Arndt

Arndt Laube

P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5

Brunner CLS-E Yoke & Rudder, 2x Logitech Throttle, several GoFlight modules

Intel i7 9700K, 16 GB RAM, Geforce 1080Ti, monitors 3840 x 2160 and 1360 x 768

it although I am not an IT guy

Neither am I, I'm a software engineer, but Jim keeps calling me IT ... oh well .. hehe

But thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it ... I'll test out 1080p next time out.

Cheers, Rob.