Sign in to follow this  
Goldenrocket

Issue with Bogota Eldorado WKBO scenery of Detlev Rohmer

Just installed Bogota scenery of Detlev Rohmer (colapts1.zip). Compared with one of his screenshots I'm missing the old terminal and finger docks in front of the new part. Has someone installed this scenery too and might told me, what could be wrong ore missing? Eventually it could be the file "T2.bgl". Thanks for any advice..

27498380743_6c9e4f3c24_b.jpg

author's screenshot:

28079927556_4a63939637_b.jpg

Bernard

You need to install the object libraries, colapts2.zip

regards,

Joe

added-check that, more testing required

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Sounds like multiple AFCAD files and/or the new scenery has a lower priority than another conflicting scenery (including "default").  Do a search for WKBO and see if there is more than one AFCAD present in your FS2004 installation.  Place the "new" WKBO scenery "on top" of the scenery priority list and check again.

There is an update for this scenery, colapts3.zip, but there's no mention of this airport in the description.

In the scenery readme are these important notes:

2. move the folders "Colombia airports", "SKBO Bogota", "SKAM Amalfi", and "SKSP San Andres" to your Addon Scenery Folder (or where you keep your sceneries)

IMPORTANT: LEAVE THE "SKBO BOGOTA", "SKAM AMALFI", AND "SKSP SAN ANDRES" SCENERIES SEPARATE FROM THE "COLOMBIA AIRPORTS" SCENERY, BECAUSE SOME OF THE TEXTURES HAVE IDENTICAL NAMES ALTHOUGHT THEY ARE DIFFERENT!!

@gwillmot: The scenery is at highest priority. BTW, I just realized that I did a typing error - airport code is of course SKBO and not WKBO as metioned in the topic title.  

@A32xx: Installing the two further sceneries doesn't change anything. And no need to have it in bold letters. Even at 71 I'm still able to read all answers here and the readme's too!      

...\colapts1\SKBO Bogota\texture contains several textures with el_dorado in the name.

There is no model that uses these textures, so I suspect the author forgot to include that terminal in the download.

I suggest an e-mail to the author.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif