Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

My 4k TV seems to have lost its 4k display

Apart from the suggestions above try another hdmi cable, (hdmi2 of course).

Yup, I especially went to buy another one yesterday thinking that it might be the problem.  Nope.  Expensive hope.

do you use a receiver for your sound or the sound from the tv.

My sound is run from my sound card through separate speakers.  

Have you updated your graphics card drivers recently?  After a Nvidia driver update, your graphics card output will always default itself to "Limited" dynamic output range, this definitely makes the colours more "muted" than normal.  You have to manually go into Nvidia control panel and turn the "Output Dynamic Range" setting back to "FULL". 

Yup, its the first thing I did, including the adjustments you have mentioned for Nvidia CP

run a direct hdmi from your computer to a direct hdmi on tv in several different hdmi connectios on tv. my Samsung has 3 hdmi connections on back ,try all of yours. Hope that helps

Yup, tried that on all 4 ports.

Thanks for all your suggestions chaps.

It's looking grim gentlemen... :Nail Biting: