Sign in to follow this  
Mickeyj

Problems with France 2.0 in P3Dv3

Hello Chris,

i become a huge fan of your NE never been a night flyer before. First of all im using P3Dv3.3.5. I have lots of your NE´s and they rock in every which way.

Now here is my little prob i have with France v2.0. It seems that not all road lights are displayed correctly. For ex if i slew to LFPG i should see lights galore especially the roads but they are displayed partially only. Same goes for LFMP (made a flight from Justsim LEGE to Dreamflights LFMP). France v2.0 is the only NE add on that shows this.

Unfortunately im away from my computer and cant take a screeny. Anyway maybe you have an idea. 

Besides NE there is ORBX Global and openLC Europe installed.

Thanx in advance :)

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Thank you for your kind words MJ :wub:

please visit our support forums; there allot of topics you may find your answer you looking for in,  (see my sig for link)

in case you didn't find the answer you were after, feel free to open a new topic under support area of your Sim platform,

Hello Chris,

thank you for your reply. Yes i was over @ your forum but didnt find what i was lookin for. However i found lots of usefull hints :) I will go ahead and open a topic :)

• Upvote 1

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg