Sign in to follow this  
St0rmy

Pro ATC X not working properly

So I recenly purchased Pro ATC X installed it and I attempted to edit some of the settings and I get these errors http://prntscr.com/c29jsx and http://prntscr.com/c29k0m . I attempted to uninstall and reinstall Pro ATC X, didn't fix it. I tried running it as admin and checked my UAC slider was all the way down, that did noting and now I am lost.

I contacted support this was his response:

POINTSOFT

Hello

2 options you have to take care of:

1. Execute Proatcx.exe with admin rights.

2. Please set UAC (User Account Control) to the lowest level and leave it

there.

ME

Hello Mourad,

I have my UAC settings, I am booting Pro-ATC X with admin rights and it still gives me these errors.

POINTSOFT

Hello

I'm still sure you are doing something wrong.

Unfortunately I am not in the office until next Tuesday. I suggest to connect then via TeamViewer. Meanwhile you should post your issue to the Forum. You'll also get help there.

I apologise if this isn't the right area to post this but Avsim does not have a support area for pointsoft issues and pointsoft's forums are confusing and appear to have no support area. 

Thank you!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I apologise if this isn't the right area to post this but Avsim does not have a support area for pointsoft issues and pointsoft's forums are confusing and appear to have no support area.

They do have a support forum. I imagine you have to register before it becomes visible.

They do have a support forum. I imagine you have to register before it becomes visible.

My bad they do. Feel free to close.