Sign in to follow this  
Sonar5

Friendly Fire Isn't...

Your pointer to the link and the bottom line of your sig makes me wonder a bit! ;-)Am I to thank the veteran for missing my school when doing live fire exercises? Or?TGIF :-beerchug

Guest Paul Heaney

Was wondering that myself, that's not appropriate here.I don't think WHOOPS is an appropriate word as well. What word would you use if the place was full of kids?

I think the pilot prayed all the way back to base that noone had gotten hurt.Can't blame the man for equipment failure, you have to applaud him for preventing worse...

Guest B742FAN

Am I the only one wondering why there is still a live fire range 3.5 miles away from a school??? (Or anything else for that matter)I get that the range was there first but... Just sayin'Josh

From the above article:"The Warren Grove range, about 30 miles north of Atlantic City, has been used by the military since the end of World War II, long before the surrounding area was developed."Hmmmmm.....I wondered as well. I say Move the school, the Range was there first. Who was the administrator that decided on that site to be a school. Talk about not thinking.It's kind of like homeowners complaining about Aircraft Noise after they move near an airport.Sounds like it was a software issue according to some reports.Oh well, good thing no one was hurt.Regards,Sonar5

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube.