Sign in to follow this  
darth_damian_000

The Future of Airbus Widebodies (a330/a340)?

From the posts I've read, it seems that the FSLabs A320 seems to be superior to Aerosoft's Airbus 320 series, in terms of how you control the plane. This is rather a debatable topic, especially now that the FSLabs product has only been out for such a short time. I haven't done much research on BBS airbus, but it nonetheless seems like a valid contender among the three.

My question is about the widebodies. Aerosoft is deep in their A330 project, BBS's widebodies are also getting better by the day, and I read somewhere that FSLabs hinted and making a widebody series, but I could not find any info on that. In any case, the argument is that once the A320 series has been designed, it will be a smaller hurdle to jump over to make the subequent 330/340 widebodies, as the foundation has been laid.

The question I would like to ask is, which developer should I wait for to complete their widebody project before I buy? But as these products haven't come out yet (we don't even know if they will come out), which developer would you prefer if you were to buy a widebody plane, and why? I would appreciate your opinions based on your experiences flying the a320 products, and what do you expect from them. 

All the best!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I like Aerosoft as they support all platforms on one license. Their A320 has a lot of nice features,looks great and I expect the same from their A330. I haven't heard good things about the BBS stuff and the VC's are not very good