Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Strange EZDok behavior when switching view from internal to external using hotkeys

I also found a fix for Keyboard users using a registered version of FSUIPC4

using the  key press function - basically you set the key (all keys for ez aircraft views assigned in ezdok)

to send to sim - View camera select 4 - when key pressed & when key released

as to the View system - I did a quick check of the following and  it seems to be OK - basically it prevents the View - thumbnail etc window from appearing on screen

make a backup copy of the panel.cfg file and make this change to the original - add //  to [window 10] horizontal setting and/or //[window 11] for vertical bar setting

//[Window10]
size_mm=331,39
BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0
position=0
visible=1
ident=2016
nomenu=1

you must leave the view system ON to allow the info bar

This needs to be repeated for each variant of the airbus - on first opening the aircraft I found the view went to cp fmc panel view after a few seconds - but selecting the ezdok view for the FMC view

fixed it and it did not come up again

Kevin