Sign in to follow this  
Paul12

PMDG-737 and Windows 10 Problem

I installed the PMDG-737 in Windows 10 and when running it I noticed that the ND display is black

and the PFD shows no indication on the speed tape and altitude tape.

The engines are running and I wonder what settings are wrong to cause the above problem

After installing the 737 I entered my activation code which was accepted.

Another little thing: there is no entry in the control panel.

Thank you

Hubert Werni

Herbert Werni

Did you run the installer as admin?

If you are using FSXSE or P3D did you read and follow the recommendations in the read me file provided with the installer regarding simconnect modules?

Try running the installer again as admin and select the REPAIR option.

Dan Downs KCRP

Another little thing: there is no entry in the control panel.

I'm willing to bet there is. The default sort in Win10 is different from what you're used to, however.

Kyle Rodgers

I'm willing to bet there is. The default sort in Win10 is different from what you're used to, however.

You win the bet ! Since I have so many things to do with the Window-10 install I got

confused.The PMDG-737 is indeed in the Control Panel,but not the Switzerland Professional

add on which I bought from Aerosoft.Installing this add in Windows 7 was no problem,

however in Windows 10 it is another story.By doing so I get a message saying product

already installed but here I cannot see it in the control panel or anywhere else

on the computer.

By the way I have two hard drives,one for Windows 7,the other onw for Windows 10.

I then contacted aerosoft asking it Switzerland Pro is compatible with Windows 10

and got the following answer:

the software is not compatible with Windows 10 (please check system requirements) but

we couldnt find any error as we tried to install it here.

I realize that this is not a PMDG-737 issue and does not belong to this forum

but may be you have some knowledge regarding this product.

Switzerland Pro is not in Windows 10 as the scenery looks different to the one in

Windows 7

Thank you

Hubert Werni

Herbert Werni