Sign in to follow this  
strider

DHC6 (twotter) cargo freeware??

Hey there, gang. I am looking for an STOL twin engined aircraft in a cargo configuration to add to our VA's cargo division. The Project Globe Twotter DeHavilland DHC6-300 Twin Otter Ver 4.2.5 is a favorite of mine but need it, or something VERY similar, in a "cargo" config. Freeware is definitely preferable. I am also looking at a Shorts Skyvan (U-G-L-Y but usefull) or any other suggestions you may come up with. The STOL ability is a must and the permission to repaint is also required (some freeware authors are a tad picky??). Any suggestions/ help are greatly appreciated! We fly cargo out of the Seattle area to small fields in the WA,BC area. Thanks! Vic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I fly for Evergreen Sky Aero Service (ESAS), a small Bremerton, Washington based (KPWT) service, flying cargo, scheduled cargo, scheduled commuter flights and charters. We ARE looking for pilots but please check our Homepage, including our hangar, before deciding anything. If you are "undecided" about our service, please refrain from joining up until you are sure. We need pilots that will fly hours (not for any "rating", we don't care about that...just for participation!!). We are a small, friendly service flying singles and twins. Be aware that major changes are in progress...aircraft are being sold, the cargo division will, hopefully, be moved to Sea-Tac and we will be adding new aircraft to our cargo hangar.We are a part of the Inuksuk aviation group...a great FS aviation community based on Pacific NW / Alaska aviation. If your looking for a large VA, with hour reporting required and minimum flight requirements and on and on...forget it! Our goal is to keep it fun. Want to create your own charter?? Go for it. Create it, Fly it and Report it...done. Please visit us at http://vpilot.org/evergreensky/news.htm VicCargo DispatcherESAS

This is my error...THAT (the AC500 cargo) IS our cargo aircraft, at present. LOL!!!An excellent AC, by any measure. I am looking for something to do the DHC6 "helicopter" thing (have you ever tried landing a DHC6, with full flaps??? It's a helicopter...with a wing on each side!)At present our cargo division has an AC500 (cargo, Milton & Co.). I'm looking for something for short field...even though the AC500 is "good" at it. Vic