After a number of years my trusty Saitek Rudder Pedals broke down and I got an inexpensive  used  CH Pro Rudder Pedals.

I use FSIUPC to calibrate my controllers. Yet this program does not recognize these CH pedals axis and therefore FSIUPC cannot process them,

For this reason I have to have ticked the controllers enabled box in FSX and this is a mess.

I would be grateful if anyone with these pedals could help on the correct procedure to use them. Does anyone uses FSIUPC to process these pedals?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks.

Edmundo Azevedo

Is the rudder recognized by Windows? If you go to Windows calibration page, do all the axis slide up and down and show movement? FSUIPC should see it. 

Thanks Angelo!

That is the problem - in Windows devices the pedals are listed as Unspecified and therefore it cannot show the axis. I only can see them and their movement using the CH Control Manager.

I believe is time to get a new set because I believe these are not working as expected.    

Edmundo Azevedo

Before you do that, uninstall the CH software and let Windows take care of it. I think you'll find things will be a lot better.

2c

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Thanks Ron.

I don´t recall exactly but I believe Windows (10) didn´t recognize/calibrate the pedals and therefore I ended up installing the CH Manager.

Will give another try and will uninstall the CH Manager? Thanks!     

Edmundo Azevedo