Sign in to follow this  
brucewtb

Radar Contact 4 on Dec 10th

If Ultimate Traffic can provide a download of 1 gig for their UT USA release then surely a 700 meg download is quite feasible. Even with only a 512K broadband I have downloaded number of files of 2 gig or more - just let it run overnight and it is there in the morning. These days 700 meg is a very reasonable download size. I see no point in going to all the trouble of preparing CDs plus the added cost of postage for a file of that size.Bruceb

i have done a little research in my spare time, and found a couple of web site hosters that might fill the need. i'll look into it after the first of the year.for the months of november and december, rc will be cd only.thanks for the input, maybe web site hosters have improved since rc v1, v2, and v3 :-)

Guest ScottPilot

I'm not sure, but I think the upgrade is "upgrade pricing." I think it will be the exact same CD as the "FULL NEW USER" version. I don't think it will actually be "upgrading version 3" itself.Upgrade pricing is available for 6 months after the release and you can order version 4 on the 3rd of December instead of the 10th of December if you are a prior customer.This is all spelled out on the RC4 website.Of course, if you are going to give them the extra $10 that's your choice, but you will need to wait until the 10th when you could get your order sooner by ordering on the 3rd.Happy Simming!Scott