Sign in to follow this  
DavyC

Cannot change SOP on V3 [Resolved Pilot Error]

Hi

I upgraded to V3 but the cfg on secondary window will not let me change the SOP.  All other options seem to change.

P3D V3.2

Win 10

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, Downloaded file a few times.  The slk button changes to a hand but nothing happens, I have run the config centre everything else would appear to be ok.

On a side note, is there no way that settings could be moved over to new versions.  I use a matrox triple head to go and always forget to save my window sizes and have to start setting them up again.  (as I said a very side issue)

Thanks

Davy C

Hi

Went back to V2 and found the same problem, although it was working before.

Then I changed to voice control and I can now change the SOP

Re-installed V3 and found that SOP will not change until you select voice commands

Hope this helps anybody else with similar issue (maybe should read manual first)

Davy C