Sign in to follow this  
Delta111

Re-Installing FSX-SE question..

Out of nowhere by FSX-SE is asking me to insert the disc in D-Drive...Which is kinda funny...Anyway, it crashes soon afterwards...My question is, can I re-intsall over the top of my present installation or completely remove..??  (Orbx, A2a stuff galore !!)... I have been using Win-10 pretty much flawlessly for over a month..The only new add-on was EZDOK, which was not playing well with FSX but worked fine with P3D....Should I completely  remove or over the top..?  Thanks

Barry

Hello Barry,

Have You Gotten any answers from Steam ??

Johnman

Never asked em...I thought this was the better place actually...But Ill try it..

In fact Ill just go over the top of it...I could always do a clean install if it doesn't work correctly...

My first move would be a System Restore. Hopefully, you have one dated before this problem started.

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg