Sign in to follow this  
Junio Gracielo

Carenado CJ2 and Pro Line 21 problems

Dear,

I would like to know how to see the estimated fixed on each route with FMS and Pro Line 21 equipped in Carenado C525A (CJ2). I looked at several tutorials on the internet without successful results

Another problem is that obervo weather radar works only when the aircraft is on the ground and off to a certain altitude. Then stabilized route does not detect the CB's.

My aircraft does not work TCAS flying online on IVAO.

When flying with VNAV and engage FLC the aircraft gives a lurch down and then recovers the pitch.

In this FMS when flying DCT for a fixed remains entire route flown already drawing a line to the fixed starting from the origin airport and then the line goes to the set to be flown DCT. You can only fly to a DCT fixed with this FMS to delete all previous fixed route. And yet the aircraft flies DCT this fixed chosen however no line connecting the position of the aircraft to the chosen fixed. Is it right? In real aircraft it is so?

Someone has gone through these questions?

Edited by Junio Gracielo