Sign in to follow this  
SAS263

re ch quadrant throttle

Guest kiwi pilot

Hi I have just purchased the abouve product is there anybody out there purchased same and how they went about assigning the axses.Personally i am having great diffucilty in doing this your help would be appreciated.............regards kiwi pilot from down under

Guest cimanera

I also bought the quandrant today and am having difficulty with the assignments and with getting the levers to move full motion. Is there a control manager the CH provides for this product? I did not received any software with mine.Any thoughts?Thanks

Did either of you ever figure out this problem? I have recently purchased the throttle quadrant and can't get any lever to assign to anything.Thanks!

Guest IanP

Are you sure you're selecting the device in the drop-down box, and not another controller?Other than that, install and calibrate the device using the CH Control Manager. After that it should assign perfectly well.Ian P.

Check out www.stickworks.com and d/l CMFSV121.ZIP and CMFSV121.ZIPThe first is a utility and the latter is a text-file that describes everything you should need to know. In short the small utility is used together with the CH Manager to edit the NSFS device.cfg so that it recognises the CH quad (along with other stuff such as pedals and yoke) as proper devices. If MSFS doesn

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

After spending the last two days reading every article on how to set up the quadrant, and getting nowhere....I did git the throttle levers working but could not get the blank/blank mixtur 1 or prop 2 to respond in FSUIPC, a few minutes aglo I read a post (hope I can find it again), this fellow said to make sure ALL the sensitivities are at max!! When in FS sensitivities, I was only stting the first three!! Did not realize a slider is there where you can scroll to the other three axis (me dummy) Once you get ALL 6 to max and min, go into FSUIPC and everthing can be calibrated!!! It works!! Just wish CH Products or FSUIPC would realize there are some simmers who can't read, and put this on the list of THINGS TO CHECK111 Hope this helps others.........RRL

Maybe this will help the new installers, after learning how to get all the sensitivities to full and min on null, I was still having problems with settings staying in place and random crashes, I did a few disk cleanups and several defrags, then reset all settings to default, reassigned as required, calibrated, then reset everything on FSUIPC, and WALLA, all the throttles and switches work exactly as intended!!! I must have burned up 20+ hours of trying this and that before realizing what was needed. If anyone has other thoughts please feel free to contact me................B42L8